Matt, et. al.

As part of the DayTrader 1.2/2.0 cleanup, I was looking through the src tree
and was wondering if the following directories need to be deleted, removed,
or revamped.

- images
Looks like this directory contains some Photoshop mock ups of the DayTrader
UI. Do we still need these?

- bin
It looks like most of these files are carry overs from 1.0 and need to
either be removed or revamped.

- modules/derby
This directory contains scripts for creating derby database and associated
tables. This function can be performed using the plan file and table
creation function in the application without the use of scripts. I think we
should keep the script around; however, I don't think the module directory
is the best location for it. It looks like this directory was at one time
processed by maven, but I'm not exactly sure why. Perhaps it should be moved
to the bin directory and the schema files should be synced up with those in
the WAR.

Thoughts or comments???

Chris