Oh... I didn't even realize you guys are targeting JAX-WS 2.1. Now,
I'm not sure how that affects things.

Jarek

On 3/1/07, Dan Diephouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm happy to revert the change, but I think that we ultimately need it. I
believe we're targeting JAX-WS 2.1 (we switched the API jar the other day),
and that requires JAXB 2.1. There are many benefits from a user perspective
in 2.1. For isntance it has a lot better functionality for things like WS-A
and also makes it easier for people to use substitution types, which
requires all sorts of hacks right now.

Is Geronimo just looking to release JAX-WS 2.0 support or 2.1? Any idea if
its possible to certify Geronimo with 2.1? Or does certification require 2.0?
I'm not sure what the status is of the JAX-WS 2.1 TCK either.

- Dan

(I CC'd [EMAIL PROTECTED] in, hope thats ok)

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions