Hi,

There are couple of attributes commented in the Jetty GBeans plan (eg: minThreads, lowThreads, maxIdleTimeMs, lowThreadsMaxIdleTimeMs). IMO missing minThreads attribute creating some errors in other locations Geronimo (HTTPSConnector). Can somebody please clarify? ( I saw BoundedThreadPool comes with Jetty has all these properties too)

Also there is a method called setMaxThreads(int maxThreads) in JettyConnector class. Can't we replace this method with something like below?

public void setMaxThreads(int maxThreads) {
BoundedThreadPool threadPool = new BoundedThreadPool(); //also we can reuse existing one before creating new one
       threadPool.setMaxThreads(maxThreads);
       ((AbstractConnector) listener).setThreadPool(threadPool);
   }

Thanks,
Lasantha