Jason,

Looks like I am the culprit here. I have factored some of these file before submmitting a patch which have created these empty files. If you can remove these files from the SVN that would be a great help.

HelloWorld.java - src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/axis2/testdata
test_service_doc_lit.wsdl - src/test/resources
test_service_loc_lit_request.xml - src/test/resources

I am searching for why I have created this problem and hope not to do this kind of mistakes future.

Thanks Again,
Lasantha

Jason Dillon wrote:
There are also some empty .xml files in the test/resources. If someone can take a look and see if these empty files are needed by the tests or not and report back so we can clean them up it would be appreciated.

--jason