On Mar 22, 2007, at 2:21 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> I'm starting to look at the end of the month release.   I wanted to
> get some feedback on where everyone thinks we're at.  I'm starting
> to look at outstanding snapshots and the like.  For the end of this
> month I'd like to cut a branch on Mon / Tue.
> So the real question is do we go with a beta or a milestone?

    According to this definition (excerpt below) we should use M4:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=N0a&defl=en&q=define:Beta+version&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Thanks
Anita

"Formally, it is a product in that is in its final stages of testing.
Often, especially with FOSS, a beta version of a product (or beta
product), will be made available to the public for general use and may
contain minor bugs. This is done so that the product can be tested on a
large-scale in the field, and allow people to start using new tools as
soon as possible."

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/