0: Given the attention on 2.0, I'm not optimistic about there being
another release in the 1.2.x stream, and I don't really like the
problems Hernan found (database pools and shutdown exception).  I'll
change to a +1 if someone commits to fixing and releasing these in a
1.2.1 fairly quickly.

Thanks,
     Aaron