This morning things seem to be working fine!!! i.e. jline.dll is
extracted to var\temp and shutdown works. If the bizarre thing like
jline.dll in i1/var/temp happens again, I will get back to you.. Thanks
for responding.

Thanks
Anita

--- Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The extraction is handled automatically by the JLine library at
> runtime and will extract to wherever java.io.tmpdir is set to for the
>
> invoking JVM.
>
> What is the issue?  I don't understand what the problem is you are
> trying to solve related to the jline.dll.  You should not have to do
>
> anything at all related to this file.
>
> --jason
>

> On Apr 9, 2007, at 3:34 PM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:
>
> >   Thanks Jason! The jline.dll was extracted to i1/var/temp and
> > i2/var/temp for instances named i1 and i2. But the shutdown config
> > expects it in var/temp. If the default server, i.e. the one using
> > 'var'
> > is not started, the jline.dll is not extracted to var/temp. Could
> we
> > extract it to var/temp even without starting the default server?
> When
> > is the extraction done?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anita
> >
> > --- Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> able
> >>
> >> jline.dll is dynamically extracted from the jline-*.jar and it
> will
> >> put it into whatever is used for java.io.tmpdir for the executing
> >> JVM.
> >>
> >> So you shouldn't need to worry about where its put.
> >>
> >> --jason

> > TV dinner still cooling?
> > Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.
> > http://tv.yahoo.com/

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html