Sachin,

I was trying to build this late friday and was unsuccesful.  I think it
might be my own fault, though, so I'm going to tinker with it a little bit
before complaining too much ; )

One thing I did notice is the following message popping up multiple times:

[WARNING] POM for '
org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-web-builder:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT:compile'
is invalid. It will be ignored for artifact resolution.Reason: Failed to
validate POM.

Thanks,

Jason Warner