On 5/8/07, chandra shekher gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I have created one binding component as provider.
it  takes only string data in <hello>message</hello> and  return it.
It is not calling service engine right now.

this is my default xbean.xml file

<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0";
       xmlns:replaceMe="http://servicemix.apache.org/replaceMe";>

  <http:endpoint service="replaceMe:withYourService"
                 endpoint="soap"
                 role="provider"
                 locationURI="http://localhost:8192/example/";
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out";
                 soap="true" />

</beans>

I have deployed the Binding component and service assembly in deploy of
Smix.
But i have not idea how to call the services.

if i take the example of  MySpringComponentTest...
{

 me.setService(new QName("urn:test", "service"));
me.getInMessage().setContent(new StringSource("<hello>Hi
everybody</hello>"));
        client.sendSync(me);
}

i understand above testing  code.

now  please clarify my 2 points.

1. what changes i have to do xbean.xml?
2. how i can test it?

First things first, because these questions are about using
ServiceMix, this post should be on the users list.

Second, why exactly are you developing your own JBI compliant
component? Are you trying to support a protocol that is not already
supported by developing a BC? Are you wrapping another piece of
software as a SE?

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/