Tell me the email addr you used for your jira account and I can add you to geronimo-contributor, so you can assign issues to yourself.

--jason

On May 21, 2007, at 11:18 AM, Jason Warner wrote:

When I first signed up to the issue tracker, I lacked the ability to assign a jira to myself. This was quickly remedied by one of the kind community members. I now find that I have, for some reason, lost that ability. Does anyone know why this could be? It doesn't really affect any work I do, but it does mean that I lack a good way of informing people that I am working on a certain jira. Any help that could be provided would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Jason Warner