These changes are actually breaking my builds on WinXP w/ Sun 1.5.0_11 and Maven 2.0.6 now for the Tomcat config of geronimo-welcome app. If I remove the added <configuration> attributes from jspc-maven-plugin, remove the Fragment comment from the web.xml source and use the 20070603 snapshot of jspc-maven-plugin, then it builds fine again....

-Donald