Hi,
       Just write and deploy a gbean that implements the
DeploymentWatcher interface and it will get automatically added to the
collection.

Regards
Manu

http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/modules/geronimo-kernel/apidocs/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/DeploymentWatcher.html

> Does anyone have an experience writing DeploymentWatcher's? I havn't
> been
> able to find examples in the code.

     DirectoryHotDeployer in  geronimo-hot-deploy implements
DeploymentWatcher.

Thanks
Anita

In Deployer.java, there is a
> 'Collection
> watchers' object, and from the looks of it, as long as I can get my
> DeploymentWatcher into that 'Collection watchers' the deploy function
> should
> run my DeploymentWatcher. The problem is, I can't figure out how to
> get my
> DeploymentWatcher into the 'Collection watchers' object so that it's
> seen by
> the deploy function. Does anyone know the correct way to do this?
>

> The function that calls the watchers in Deployer.java is called
> notifyWatchers, and is called in the deploy function.
>
> Thanks, any help would be appreciated.
>
> -Ajay

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.