Hi,

I am trying to install a plugin which has a dependency on "commonj/sdo-
api-r2.1/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/jar".  During the stage at which the
depedency jar are downloaded, I see the following:

Searching for commonj/sdo-api-r2.1/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/jar at
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
Downloading commonj/sdo-api-r2.1/1.0-incubating-beta1/jar...

Notice that the version it is supposed to download (this is the same version
specified in geronimo-plugin.xml) and the one it is actually downloading are
different.

The plugin is failing to start and is throwing an exception with "reason:
Unable to resolve dependency commonj/sdo-api-r2.1
/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/jar".

Any ideas on what could be wrong?  Any work-around/fix for this?

Thanks,
Vamsi