From: Prasad Kashyap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jul 10, 2007 10:42 PM
Subject: SNAPSHOT dependencies that need to be released.
To: Geronimo Dev <dev@geronimo.apache.org>

The following Geronimo dependencies uses SNAPSHOT versions. Can we
please chase these projects and get them to release the artifacts,
whatever it takes; contacts, muscles, bribes, favors, etc :-)

If enough people on this list volunteer to get some of these released,
then I'll create a wiki page where they can sign up.

[....]

Cheers
Prasad

--