OpenJPA just fixed OPENJPA-295 in Rev562530, which is the fix for GERONIMO-3363, which was an ArrayList thread safe problem when using Daytrader for stress testing.

If everything feels this is important enough to include, I'll spin another OpenJPA build and we can either wait until later tonight to cut the 2.0.0 branch or I can just check the changes into 2.0 and 2.0.0 later tonight/tomorrow....

Thoughts?

-Donald

Kevan Miller wrote:
All,
I think it's time to create a 2.0.0 branch and start to rev-up the release build process. How do others feel?