At this point, I am not really sure. We can always easily move them around.

If you have or can envision a lot of CLI tests, we can create a
separate testsuite for it. This separate testsuite won't have to
start/stop selenium server too since it is cmdline.

If you want to drop it under deployment-testsuite for now, that's fine too.

Cheers
Prasad