Hi Jacek, yes of course !!! My daily build pushing a new version of the plugin to this site every Sunday morning (http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable) but I'll put something out there sooner if I feel that it's working reasonable well. Thanks for the suggestion....

Jacek Laskowski (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-180?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12520306 ]
Jacek Laskowski commented on GERONIMODEVTOOLS-180:

Could you put the plugin RC in the unstable repo so others could give it a shot
(me including)? The more eyes the better, isn't it?

Upgrade supported eclipse level from 3.3RC2 to 3.3, and related packages.

                Key: GERONIMODEVTOOLS-180
            Project: Geronimo-Devtools
         Issue Type: Improvement
         Components: eclipse-plugin
   Affects Versions: 2.0
           Reporter: Ted Kirby
           Assignee: Tim McConnell

The eclipse plugin now prereqs these eclipse levels:
eclipse-sdk 3.3RC2 Web Tools Platform (WTP) 2.0RC2 Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) 2.3.0RC2 Graphical Editing Framework (GEF) 3.3RC2 Data Tools Platform (DTP) 1.5RC2 Europa (eclipse 3.3) went GA on June 27, so I think we need to upgrade the plugin to support the released levels, not the RC2 levels.
Eurpoa now offers 5 eclipse bundles.  3.2 had one.  3.3 offers one comparable
to the 3.2, called eclipse classic, at 140 MB, which the build is currently
using.  I think we should consider using Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers, at
125 MB.

Tim McConnell