+1

Regards,
Alan

On Aug 15, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

The updated binaries are available for review. I have incorporated the security changes provided by David Jencks, Kevan and Vamsi. Thanks gents !

I also incorporated a few additional fixes. Please note the change log for the changes to the release notes for more information.

The binaries and source are available at: http://people.apache.org/ ~hogstrom/geronimo-2.0.1-rc1

I have placed the uber repo jar in the main directory with sub directories of src and assemblies respectively for the other components.

Please don't comment in this thread but rather use the DISCUSS thread for issues / discussion items.

[ ] +1 Release these binaries
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release (please provide rationale)

This vote will conclude on Saturday August 18th at 1700.