If someone is interested in running the TCK using Lassa, curare, nique or wilbur let me know. I've shut them down since they weren't being used. My electric bill topped over $300 last month. I'd hate to have Al Gore get on my case for wasting energy and having to buy more carbon credits.

If someone wants to use them I'm happy to fire them up. Otherwise I'm going to let the basement cool down.