I put together a set of RAs for Postgres databases. There is a local and XA transaction variety. I haven't tested them yet but these should work fine. If someone has time or a setup to give them a spin that would be excellent.

You'll need this jar for PostgreSQL 8.2 http://jdbc.postgresql.org/ download/postgresql-8.2-506.jdbc3.jar.

All PostgreSQL drivers can be found at http://jdbc.postgresql.org/ download.html

I decided to version the TranQL RA at the level of the corresponding DB to make things a little less confusing; at least for me :)

The drivers are called:

org.tranql/tranql-connector-postgresql-local/8.2-SNAPSHOT/rar
org.tranql/tranql-connector-postgresql-xa/8.2-SNAPSHOT/rar

If I have time I'll spin them up later but I haven't used PostgreSQL before so if someone else has time that would be great.

Matt