Tim,

I tried to get the plugin running and ran into a problem. Actually, two.

First, I was getting an error indicating that Dynamic Web Content of 2.4 was not valid for the server. I had restarted Eclipse and this went away.

Second, I'm getting the following error when trying to start the server:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ geronimo/cli/daemon/DaemonCLI

I had unzipped the plugin jar and restarted eclipse with a -clean. I expect I missed a step but didn't see more detailed steps.

I'm running on MacOSX