On Sep 7, 2007, at 10:15 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

Your email is not registered on that list. It was waiting on the moderator queue and I have just released it.

Thanks.

I'm still confused... ;-) Is there a unique SCM list for XBean? I'm guessing that there must be... I don't see David Blevins' recent commit either. In fact, I'm not finding any XBean commits since it was at Codehaus... :-(

The XBean Subproject web site says that the XBean SCM list is [EMAIL PROTECTED] I just tried a subscribe to xbean- [EMAIL PROTECTED] That seems to be working (at least ezmlm isn't complaining...) Is that the correct SCM mailing list?