Hi Anita!

When I removed the remote login stuff I wrote some schema conversion code but left it incomplete when I realized it would have to remove a reference to a gbean I was removing (JaasLoginService?? I can't quite remember). My thinking was that if someone was using remote login we would be drastically changing the behavior of their configuration without telling them, so it was better not to try to automatically convert the configuration. However, I left the partial conversion code in place.

At this point I'm not sure whether it would be better to move forwards towards a "convert it so it deploys" conversion or back towards "make the user do the entire conversion". What do you think?

thanks
david jencks