On Sep 13, 2007, at 5:39 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

On Sep 13, 2007, at 4:44 PM, Lin Sun wrote:

I think we also need to update the license in the feature.properties file for each of the feature we provide. Right now, I only saw ASL 2.0 there. The license in the feature.properties file is presented to a user when they install the Geronimo Eclipse plugin or server runtime using the Eclipse update manager, before he/she clicks on accept the license to install our Geronimo eclipse plugin or server runtime.

It may make sense to put the contents of both the license and notice file there.

Ah, ok. That makes sense. I didn't know what the feature.properties files were used for (just saw that they didn't have any non ASL/ Geronimo artifacts). Thanks for reviewing!

Lin or Tim,
Is that something that one of you can take care of?