All,
I think it's time to start rolling out a 2.0.2 release. There have been a number of fixes in response to user issues, since 2.0.1. Time, I think, to make these available in a release. We'd also be able to make use of released versions of OpenJPA, Axis2, and hopefully OpenEjb, whittling away at our local builds...

I think we have one must-fix problem that is outstanding -- the MEJB security issue. Assuming we resolve this problem, are there any other issues which must be resolved prior to a 2.0.2 release?

Assuming we're in general agreement, I'd set a goal of creating a release candidate by next Friday (Sept 21). I'm volunteering to be the release manager.

Thoughts?