Erik,

Thanks for your answer. I thought it did support 2.0, but wanted to be sure. I guess we just need to mention that in the wiki (at the end it said the application should be able to be deployed in a running instance of Geronimo 1.1.1 without issue).

I'll let u know if I have more questions, once I start to look into more.

Lin

Erik B. Craig wrote:
Lin,