On Sep 19, 2007, at 4:28 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

OK. I have enabled the unit tests to run on all builds for both trees
(2.0 and trunk).

The testsuite presently runs only with all 2.0 builds. I'm soon going
to enable it to run on all trunk builds too.

Now that all tests are running, there will be only 4 builds a day - 4
am, 10 am, 4 pm and 10 pm.

Great.

Seems like we talked about this, before... I wish your emails would have non-mutable Subjects. Rather than including the Revision number or number of tests passed/failed, just indicate success or failure. Details are in the body of the mail, already...

For example:

[BUILD] Trunk: Successful for Revision: 577451
[BUILD] 2.0: Failed for Revision: 577231

Since the revision number is always changing, each of those emails will be a separate Subject thread.

[BUILD] Trunk: Successful
[BUILD] branches/2.0: Failed

These emails would be sorted into the same discussion thread as previous notifications...

I don't know about your mail reader, but this would really reduce the amount of real estate your notifications take up. Also, much easier for me to delete ;-)