Hi Hernan,

I visited Tuscany's homepage and in the news section I see they highligthed
the tutorial Tuscany committers have at ApacheCon US 2007.  See
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/.

I got this idea that we can do the same for the tutorial sessions Shiva and
myself have at ApacheCon US 2007 and OS Summit Asia 2007 in Hong Kong.  Can
you update the news section in Geronimo homepage to add links to these
tutorials?

ApacheCon US 2007, Atlanta: 12-16 Nov 2007
Securing Java EE Applications in Apache Geronimo (
http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/1977)
Java EE 5.0 App Development on Geronimo simplified using Eclipse (
http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/2003)

OS Summit Asia 2007, Hong Kong: 26-30 Nov 2007
Securing Java EE Applications in Apache Geronimo (
http://www.ossummit.com/2007/program/talk/15)
Java EE 5 App Development on Geronimo simplified using Eclipse & WTP (
http://www.ossummit.com/2007/program/talk/16)

Thanks and best regards,
Vamsi