On Sep 20, 2007, at 8:38 AM, Donald Woods wrote:

Also, the changes in txmanager aren't enough to warrant another components release. The txmanager change was only to fix a misspelling in an exception message...

Ya. However, there was a Transaction Recovery jira opened. I'm going to have a quick look. We may have dropped a fix between M6 and 2.0...

I see that Anita has attached some patches for the MEJB problem. We need to get some eyes on these...

Finally, we need to get some TCK issues cleaned up. We have some EJB- related issues to resolve...

Oh. One more thing... OpenEJB is nearing a 3.0 beta release. We have a choice of creating a new private build of OpenEJB. Or lining up with their Beta release. I'd rather grab their beta release. However, if they have a significant delay, will need to reconsider...