Yeah, good point.
I've managed to somehow include both versions in the manifest.
The specification version (javamail 1.4) goes into the package version
for OSGi, whereas the maven version (1.2-SNAPSHOT) goes into the
Bundle-Version manifest entry.
I suppose this is the right way to deal with that, but the OSGi expert
may be able to confirm that.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet