Hi Ted, yes I will work on this later today.....

Ted Kirby wrote:
Can someone put updated doc for developing the geronimo eclipse and
J2G plugins in the wiki, and link to them from the devtools home page?

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-faq.html has
doc for the 1.x plugin.  There is a link to a blank page for the
eclipse plugin from the devtools page, but no similar link for j2g.

This would be helpful.  I tried to find that blank page for the
eclipse plugin in the wiki to update it, but was unsuccessful.  What
is the URL for the wiki page to
http://geronimo.apache.org/developing-the-geronimo-eclipse-plugin-in-eclipse.html
?  Or, is this not a page that is generally accessible?

Thanks,
Ted Kirby

Tim McConnell