On Oct 9, 2007, at 12:59 AM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

Oh, I think I know what's going on. Jetty is configured with 3
connectors. Each connector is configured with 50 threads. So by the
time the server starts up all the threads in the pool are taken..
Looks like in Jetty we must set the thread pool size to > 150.

Jarek,
Thanks for tracking this down.

50 threads per connector seems like overkill to me. It's dependent on application behavior. So, hard to predict... But I would consider lowering the per connector thread count. I won't argue with increasing the thread pool size, however...

I also think these WARN messages are a bit less useful than they ought to be...