On Oct 12, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: kevan
Date: Thu Oct 11 21:25:03 2007
New Revision: 584040

Log:
Add RELEASE-NOTES for 2.0.2 release

+To enable MEJB access, you will need to configure either an mejb- user
 or
+mejb-admin group.

    The current deployment of MEJB allows read access to all the users
in the default "admin" group. If you would like the behavior (mejb- user
group) as you have described, we can make changes to the MEJB plan.
    To get read/write access an "mejb-admin" group must be created.
All users in this group will have R/W access.

Ok. Faulty memory, I guess. I'll update the release notes.