On Oct 15, 2007, at 3:06 AM, Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:

<snip>

I should have reported this early. This should read "Updated CA (Certification Authority) Helper application". CA Helper application is not part of the Admin Console. Not a big thing though, but, do consider this change if there is an need to spin another RC.

Thanks Vamsi. I've updated the Wiki version (http://cwiki.apache.org/ confluence/display/GMOxDOC20/RELEASE-NOTES-2.0.2.TXT) with this change and and also changed "maintenance EJB" to "management EJB" in the MEJB bullet.

I agree these changes don't require a new RC. Possible that the changes could be included as we roll out the release.