On Oct 17, 2007, at 3:06 AM, Ashish Jain wrote:

Any help on this issue????

On 10/16/07, Ashish Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to simulate the allowHosts feature for geronimo 2.0.1 which was available in geronimo 1.2. With geronimo 1.2 it works fine and I am able to restrict access to EJB application running on the server to specific ip addresses. With AG 2.0.1 this attribute is not allowed. Do we have some other alternative available in AG2.0.1?

In config-substitutions.properties we have ClientAddresses variable. What is the use of this variable?

Ashish,
It looks like this configuration option got dropped as we moved from Geronimo 1.2 to Geronimo 2.0/OpenEJB 3. I don't think this was intentional...

It *might* be possible to get this configured in our current code -- However, probably should reinstate allowHosts. Let us know if you'd like to see this capability...