On 10/23/07, David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would guess that you haven't defined a non-jta-datasource

Yes.

> and specified it in the persistence.xml.

No.

>  My experience, while only with derby, is that openjpa's sequences don't work
> without a separate non-transactional datasource.

I'd also thought that it might've been related to auto-generating
sequences so I'll give it a try in RESOURCE_LOCAL outside the
container before switching to JTA.

> Hope this helps :-)

Sure! If you'd pointed out what needed to be changed, it'd have been
better, but hints are also of great help :P

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl