On Oct 23, 2007, at 4:17 AM, Peter Petersson wrote:

I still have problem building G v2.0.2 from svn tag org.apache.xbean:xbean-naming:jar:3.2-r579367 is missing anyone else seeing this ?
regards

That's caused by a build of xbean created by OpenEJB. The jar file can be found here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/repo/org/apache/xbean/xbean- naming/3.2-r579367/xbean-naming-3.2-r579367.jar

Some other people have reported a problem with 2.0.2 builds. It builds ok for me. However, obviously failing for some. The error seems to depend upon how maven computes release numbers/determines remote repositories to be searched. We added some maven excludes to avoid the problem, but doesn't seem to have resolved the problem...

You can download the jar file into your repo manually or add the following repo to your local config:

    <repository>
      <id>openejb-3rdparty-builds</id>
      <name>3rd Party Build Repository</name>
      <url>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/repo/</url>