I agree. Our strategy to make Geronimo secure should include an
elaborate set of unit testcases, a rich set of tests in the
security-testsuite in our testsuite framework,  along with  peer
review of code in components that are potential security risks.

We should aim to have imbricate or maybe even duplicate tests than have gaps.

Towards this end, I created a security-testsuite in our testsuite
framework. It contains one test now. I shall add some more soon.
Please contribute to this testsuite with more and more tests that you
can think of.

Thanx
Prasad