The -Dstage=former is not working as desired. I was unsuccessful in
fixing it tonight. I'll try again tomorrow.

However, the new restructuring is building fine. It has passed
testsuite tests too.

(If it passes TCK too, I may not waste any more time trying to fix old
build, esp when I am deleting it the day after). Does anybody really
really want it to work ?

Cheers
Prasad