Hello,

I am attempting to implement this functionality for contribution, but am running into this issue:

ERROR ComponentLookupException: Unable to lookup component
'org.apache.geronimo.gshell.command.Command', it could not be created

Basically I copied RshCommand, and created a secure channel by adding a port forwarder using the PortForwardingL example from JSch. In my initial investigation, I copied RshCommand, made no changes other than the class name and command ID, ran it, and it successfully opened an rsh to a rsh-server. After adding the port forwarder, a UserInfo helper class used by the JSch session, and command-line options for the ssh user and password, I get the error. I tried to undo everything I did to return to what previously worked, but I still get the error. There is some fundamental GShell-ness that I'm missing here, so can anyone give me a clue where I should start?

Thanks,
-Ken