On Nov 7, 2007, at 4:23 PM, Gianluca wrote:

Apache Geronimo J2EE server 2.0 is now officially supported by JOSSO 1.6 for
both Single Sign-On Agent and Gateway deployments.

For detailed technical guidelines on how to setup JOSSO with Apache Geronimo
see : http://www.josso.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2359317

A pre-configured Apache Geronimo instance and the JOSSO dependencies
snapshot are available for download here :
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=116854&package_id=129496

Gianluca,
Cool! Thanks for the information.

I think you'd be interested in our Geronimo plugin capabilities. This would allow JOSSO (and requisite dependencies) to be easily installed in an existing Geronimo server. Contact us on our dev list if you'd like more info...