On Nov 29, 2007, at 3:18 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Folks, I've halted any significant changes to GShell so we can push out a stable release for Geronimo to consume in the next week or so. Right now it is pending some dependency releases:

* plexus-cdc-anno
* plexus-component-annotations
* maven-remote-resources-plugin
* groovy-maven-plugin
* cobertura-maven-plugin

I've got the ball rolling on each of those and with a wee bit of luck and probably a healthy dose of pestering folks, we should get all of these resolved to facilitate the first *official* GShell release... yay!

I'm hoping to get GShell 1.0-alpha-1 out in the next week or so, really as soon as the deps are published I will start the ball moving. I could use a little help in the mean time for things like legal oversight and anything else I might have missed to help make the vote+release as smooth as possible, So if you have a few minutes spare it would be nice if you could build the tree and poke around a bit er something.

Hi Jason,
I took a look at the GShell source. Things look good. Two files had old-style src license headers. I'm updating those.

Remaining work, legal-wise, is getting license/notice files in your jars (and updating notice/license file in the root directory). Let's sync up later today. Can discuss the maven-remote-resources plugin and see if we can get it working for GShell...