What cleanup steps need to be taken with the yoko code now that it's been made a subproject in Geronimo? The first obvious one would be to remove the non-core components from the trunk. The second would be to remove the "incubating" from the version names. Does the code need to be repackaged so that is "org.apache.geronimo.yoko.*" I see that this is not the case with XBEAN, so perhaps we're ok there. Same basic question about the generated artifacts. The current code was never made into an official Yoko release. Should we attempt to get this out as an official v1 release as soon as the basic cleanup is completed?

Rick