Jarek,

Thanks! I'll check that.

Vasily

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarek Gawor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:24 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hang on shutdown on Harmony

I'm trying to remember but once I managed to get Harmony running in a
debugger (while debugging the TSSConfigEditorTest test issue) I've
noticed that it was stuck in a loop in
ORBControl.completeServerShutdown()
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/yoko/trunk/core/src/main/java/org
/apache/yoko/orb/OB/ORBControl.java?view=markup)

Jarek

On Jan 24, 2008 11:19 AM, Zakharov, Vasily M
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I observe the following stack trace when shutting down Geronimo
> (branches/2.0) running on Harmony, and then Geronimo stops responding
> forever.
> Otherwise, Geronimo runs pretty well on Harmony, see [1], details are
at
> [2].
>
> What is interesting is exactly similar stack and hang are observed
when
> running org.apache.geronimo.yoko.TSSConfigEditorTest test on Harmony,
> already wrote about it, see [3].
>
> For now I couldn't find out the cause for this behavior, so if someone
> has any ideas on where to look, I'd be grateful. Thanks!
>
>  [] received stop signal
> Jan 24, 2008 5:34:18 PM org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl
> accept
> SEVERE: Failure accepting connection for
> host=ecwm0vmzakhar/192.168.16.2, port=2001
> Throwable occurred: java.io.IOException: Connection was closed
>         at

org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLSocketImpl.doHandshake(SSLSocke
> tImpl.java:760)
>         at

org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSo
> cketImpl.java:438)
>         at

org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(SSLServ
> erSocketImpl.java:256)
>         at

org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.accept(Acceptor_impl.java:111
> )
>         at

org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.GIOPServerStarterThreaded.starterRun(GIOPServerSt
> arterThreaded.java:195)
>         at

org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.GIOPServerStarterThreaded$StarterThread.run(GIOPS

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC20/Apache+Harmony