Hello folks,

This is my first post here, but I thought this might be a quickie for the
Geronimo community.

I am attempting to build the trunk of Geronimo using the command "mvn
install" from my local trunk checkout. A number fo poms are downloaded, and
then my build runs into a problem (most likely
a newbie maven setup problem, did not see similar problem on list):
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[WARNING] Rule 0: org.apache.maven.plugin.enforcer.RequireJavaVersion failed
wit
h message: Detected JDK Version: 1.6.0-4 is not in the allowed range
[1.5,1.6).

Environment:
java version "1.6.0_04"
   Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b19, mixed mode, sharing)
Maven 2.0.7
svn 1.4.6
Windows XP (Build 2600.xpsp.0501011-1528: Service Pack 2)

Any pointers for how to resolve the Java version issue or some other setup
item I may have forgotten?
Thanks, Dan Becker