I've downloaded these images and done a few simple tests. I've also run a number of TCK tests with them (although I have long runs going now to cover all the tests). So far things look very good.

One minor problem I noticed is that we are printing INFO messages to the console. This is especially noticeable when certain actions are performed on the Admin Console and a number of INFO messages are displayed in the command line console. I personally would prefer to not see these messages by changing the default logging level to WARNING or ERROR as we have done with prior releases. Thoughts?

I know it's a lot of work to spin a new release candidate so I'm debating if this issue alone merits creating a new image.

Joe