On Feb 11, 2008 1:18 PM, Hernan Cunico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I overlooked this one, I'll add an entry on the "Developer's guide" section.
> Are you volunteering for this one too ;-)

Yes, I am! I'm bored with showing Geronimo's Java EE 5-only features
that other app servs do provide as well. Whenever I go to a
conference/session and need to differentiate Geronimo from other app
servs I can't really show it clearly. Only Java EE 5 stuff that
although gets traction it's not how Geronimo presentation should be
done. If I sign up for Geronimo presentation I'd expect Geronimo's
coverage by IDEs or...Custom server assemblies.

Add the section and I'll see what I can do for it in the coming days.
I'll have to hung out on irc session with y'all to learn it but since
we're in the same tz now it became way easier.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl