On Feb 8, 2008, at 11:56 AM, Donald Woods wrote:

To foster more projects to test and support Geronimo, I'd like to float the idea of creating a new page under the Community navigation section on our home page called -
        "Ready for Geronimo"

Thoughts?

I always have a hard time with the "NASCAR" page where vendors and others hang their hats. Since the ASF is non-profit I think its generally in our best interest to let other people carry the Powered By logos and stuff. Let our own reputation speak for itself. The other problem is if we're maintaining the currency of the list.

Personally I'd prefer not to have a page like this. I think it diminishes the project.