Peter Petersson wrote:
The latest problem he has with the plan you provided for him seems to be the following

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
Missing dependency: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-security//car
I havent looked at the latest liferay geronimo plan (or the one you updated to G v2.1 for him) but he also have to download and install the liferay-portal-geronimo-derby-pool-4.4.1.car to be able continue.
regards
  peter p
Before mentioning the liferay derby pool car to the user maybe you or someone else that have knowledge of security configuration changes in G between v2.0 and v2.1 can help tweak the plan? see the "Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1" - thread in the user list.
regards
 peter petersson