Sangjin Lee wrote:
That worked. Thanks! Just curious, that step was not needed previously. Something must have changed since?
When the 2.1 release branch was taken, the trunk versions get a bump in version number. This includes the samples as well as the main server. If you were working with a checkout of an individual sample, the pom was referring to a parent pom that did not exist in your repository (and hadn't been published in the central repository yet).

Rick

Sangjin